Sunday, September 16, 2007

Preparing For Preschool





Night before Thomas starts to preschool
One of the books of the night: My First Day Of Preschool
















Playtime before school..... "This is one crowded highway!"










Once Thomas saw the camera, he started saying cheese...
HereThomas is giving Jackson instructions to say "cheese"!




Thomas and Jackson lovin' it up before Thomas leaves for school for the first time

Dad Jim sharing a laugh at "shoe time"

Jackson (4) and I got to have a "Grammy and Me Day" since his PreK class didn't start until the next day. He's an old hand at preschool, moving into the PreK class for the first time this year.
We played this great game, Zingo, baked blackberry crumble dessert, had French Toast, and enjoyed a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.